shoes.
"Give a girl the right shoes and she'll conquer the world."
This quote goes really well with my newly-discovered love for shoes. I'm not sure why I never noticed what a difference they make; just wearing a certain pair can make you feel empowered. SO today I took it to the next level and bought some "bitch boots", ones that scream "classic" and have tons of attitude (just what I need). Of course I'm wondering when my need for shopping will cease and my need for studying will start to kick into full gear, especially with mid-terms and papers due this week. All of that just doesn't seem to fit into my take action plan, it's just slowing it down.
Anyway, our ultimate frisbee game went pretty well today, despite the wind. I'm surprised I made it after having to go back home twice after forgetting various things...not too organized, not myself. It was a good way to burn off some steam, especially after having not played in a couple weeks. I'm starting to feel the pain in my legs now...I've learned to "embrace the pain" from my optimistic dad, but I think I am just in need of some good stretching and a warm bath. You learn to appreciate the comfort of things you never really noticed before, especially when you have plenty of "me" time to do it in.
This quote goes really well with my newly-discovered love for shoes. I'm not sure why I never noticed what a difference they make; just wearing a certain pair can make you feel empowered. SO today I took it to the next level and bought some "bitch boots", ones that scream "classic" and have tons of attitude (just what I need). Of course I'm wondering when my need for shopping will cease and my need for studying will start to kick into full gear, especially with mid-terms and papers due this week. All of that just doesn't seem to fit into my take action plan, it's just slowing it down.
Anyway, our ultimate frisbee game went pretty well today, despite the wind. I'm surprised I made it after having to go back home twice after forgetting various things...not too organized, not myself. It was a good way to burn off some steam, especially after having not played in a couple weeks. I'm starting to feel the pain in my legs now...I've learned to "embrace the pain" from my optimistic dad, but I think I am just in need of some good stretching and a warm bath. You learn to appreciate the comfort of things you never really noticed before, especially when you have plenty of "me" time to do it in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home