Grade A Goodness.
So I just finished my Psychology of Women mid-term. I think it went pretty well after cramming in four hours of studying this morning. I have the pleasure of knowing that I got an A (!) on my first assignment for that class so hopefully the mid-term will be just as good. Despite having a severe anti-studying week, I think I'm pretty much back on track with things now.
So I've been thinking a lot about my goals lately; for life, relationships and myself. It's kind of exciting to be open to all the possibilities. I know that school isn't really "my thing". I mean, I can stand it but it's not where I want to be for too long. I know I love working for the government, and I know that I don't want to/won't settle for a CR-04 position all my life, so I'm excited to look for new opportunities to get me higher and closer to where I want to be. So, my goal for the next year or so work-wise is to keep my French up, whether it's watching the weather in French or reading a French paper...just doing things to help improve it since I lost a huge chunk of it after not speaking it for so long. My whole "Life" goal is healthy living. Doing things for me that are fun and healthy, such as cooking nutritious meals or doing new activities, such as spinning or rollerblading. Also, I want a cat. If I want a cat, I will get a cat, no matter what anyone says (except Sam because she doesn't want cat hair everywhere...that's ok, I'll get one when I'm on my own). As for relationships, I don't have too much to say except that it's important to be yourself and not lose yourself in someone because it takes away who you are.
There is always room for personal improvement.
So I've been thinking a lot about my goals lately; for life, relationships and myself. It's kind of exciting to be open to all the possibilities. I know that school isn't really "my thing". I mean, I can stand it but it's not where I want to be for too long. I know I love working for the government, and I know that I don't want to/won't settle for a CR-04 position all my life, so I'm excited to look for new opportunities to get me higher and closer to where I want to be. So, my goal for the next year or so work-wise is to keep my French up, whether it's watching the weather in French or reading a French paper...just doing things to help improve it since I lost a huge chunk of it after not speaking it for so long. My whole "Life" goal is healthy living. Doing things for me that are fun and healthy, such as cooking nutritious meals or doing new activities, such as spinning or rollerblading. Also, I want a cat. If I want a cat, I will get a cat, no matter what anyone says (except Sam because she doesn't want cat hair everywhere...that's ok, I'll get one when I'm on my own). As for relationships, I don't have too much to say except that it's important to be yourself and not lose yourself in someone because it takes away who you are.
There is always room for personal improvement.

1 Comments:
At 2:43 PM ,
Dave said...
congrats on the mark. I'm starting to think school's not my thing either with my recent string of bad tests
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home