Rainy Days.
I had the day off today, but it started early because I had a dentist appointment. I hate the dentist and everything about dentistry. I have to make sure I really take care of my teeth because the more you do at home, the less time you'll be in that chair, or so I think anyway. It's also really annoying because having a conversation with the dental hygienist is almost impossible. You clearly can't respond properly while they have their hands in your mouth...it just makes for awkward conversation.
Even with the limited energy I have on rainy days, I still managed to do some cooking. I am loving the show Take Home Chef, on TLC. He makes some pretty cool things that look fairly easy to put together. His recipes from the show are on tlc.com, so I'm going to have to try some of them out.
The final Fall Exam schedule was supposed to come out today, but it still isn't posted. I don't care what anyone's schedule's like. Whatever people end up with, they're not going to like, so why bother complaining about it. There's no such thing as a good one, unless you have like 2, and finish in the first week. I guess we'll have to wait and see til it's posted. I hope I end fairly early though, it gives you more time to actually take time out and enjoy the holidays.
Even with the limited energy I have on rainy days, I still managed to do some cooking. I am loving the show Take Home Chef, on TLC. He makes some pretty cool things that look fairly easy to put together. His recipes from the show are on tlc.com, so I'm going to have to try some of them out.
The final Fall Exam schedule was supposed to come out today, but it still isn't posted. I don't care what anyone's schedule's like. Whatever people end up with, they're not going to like, so why bother complaining about it. There's no such thing as a good one, unless you have like 2, and finish in the first week. I guess we'll have to wait and see til it's posted. I hope I end fairly early though, it gives you more time to actually take time out and enjoy the holidays.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home