I want more Christmas movies.
It seems that no one knows what they want these days - in careers, relationships and life in general. Turns out that we usually know what we DON'T want. For example: you're hanging out with your friends and you're trying to decide what movie you should watch. They say: "What do you want to watch?" You say: "I don't care, whatever." They say: "How about this one?" You say: "No, I don't want to watch that one." And so it goes...Maybe it's that we can't make up our minds - there are too many options and things to choose from. I guess it's the same for when we don't know what's good until we get a taste of something that isn't. If you have this idea in your mind of what you want - what you're looking for - it seems almost impossible to find it. Maybe that idea is too perfect for it to actually happen, and it stops you from seeing the subtleties of what you want in the things you already have.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home