Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

" good is good, but could be better..."

I knew that you'd be waiting
The night I made that desperate call
You weren't everything I needed
Just the softest place to fall

A love like yours is hard to find
But you caught me at a bad time.

Choices. We make them all day long. Some, obviously, are easier than others to choose. Sometimes you make choices based on other people, but the important ones are made better when you're doing what's best for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home