Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Friday, November 10, 2006

Red Red Wine...

SoOoOoOo...today was really long. I woke up around 4:30 so I left for work early. Work was really long because I had tons to do and I even stayed late (without pay) to finish things off so I wouldn't be overwhelmed when I go back on Wednesday. My night was fun...slightly intoxicated but it's wearing off. It's my grampa's 81st birthday so we invited him and some of his friends over for dinner. Thanks to the many glasses of wine I consumed tonight, I have never had so much fun at a family gathering. Steve and I were slightly bored, being the youngings and all, but we managed. We just ate and drank and ate some more. Dinner was fun, as my grampa mentioned my boy situation and very nicely pointed out how many times I have been dumped. It's ok, it was quite funny. Then Steve and I decided to go for a walk with Bauer. Me in my lovely new winter jacket that Steve said looked like a cacoon, very classy, paired with sweats was the fashion statement of the night, even though Steve didn't even have a jacket...so who was he to judge? Anyhoo it was all fun fun and I had planned to work on my assignment but turns out I am in no state to do so, so I am heading to bed. Goodnight everybody.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good night Jen. Y que duermas con los angelitos.

    Pegasus

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home