Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Sunday, October 29, 2006

"she only sleeps when it's raining"

This Sunday started out a lot like last Sunday. Instead of waking up in a bad mood, I woke up tired with my heart racing after I had another strange dream (which I've been having lately), but at least I'm sleeping, right? Anyway, so then I went downstairs but my pajamas got caught on the baby gate (for dog) and I tripped and fell on the stairs, gate still attached. I went to eat my cereal but there was no milk left and this time I didn't know that a load of laundry was in the wash so I spent most of my shower outside of it, with my head under the water, because it was scolding hot. I was hesitant to go to yoga because I thought that maybe it was cancelled, but I went and I guess everyone in my class was feeling just as tired as I was. I would have fallen asleep during the meditation but the girl beside me was snoring. She was also wearing jeans...to yoga. I don't get it. The rest of the day I spent getting organized for the week and doing some readings that I have fallen behind on. Tonight I went out for coffee with a friend from school. We went to the Starbucks on Bank (I'm sure there's more than one), and it was so big! If I lived closer I would definitely spend more time there.
My dad is back from his cruise, so now I have my source of guidance back. He's so good at giving me advice and being there for me. He lives in Halifax so I don't get to see him very much, which is hard, but I guess that's probably why we're so close now. I also work with him, well kinda, he's in the Health Canada office in Nova Scotia, so it's really neat. He's coming here for business in November so I'll be seeing him the pasture, which will be cool. My brother has also been there for me lately, which is much appreciated. He's in Victoria so we try to keep in touch as much as possible but he has done an excellent job of being the supportive Big Brother lately (thanks Kev). Although his advice involved a few pitchers of beer, he also has experience with relationships so he's been really understanding too.
Anyway, so my whole thing this weekend was to spend lots of time with people so that I wouldn't be alone (and I did) and I even got company with phone calls from my dad and Kev so that was a bonus. Ok I have to get some sleep so people at work don't think I'm a zombie.
P.S When I post messages/entries, it says the time right? But it's definitely not the time I posted them...it's like three hours ahead...why does it do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home