Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Monday, October 23, 2006

there are no new messages.

When you've developed a routine, you're used to it, you're comfortable with it. When that routine changes, you're left trying to madly scramble for things to do, so that you're not overcome with boredom, or worse, loneliness. My biggest challenge today is to not pick up the phone and dial a certain someone's number. Ok yeah, we all know who it is, but I don't care. Calling people who you know you're not supposed to call, just isn't a good thing. Yes I've considered the pro's (none) and all the lovely con's of this act and have managed to maintain some self-control. Good Jen. That doesn't stop the fact that I have to keep my fingers typing so that they're occupied at all times. I've typed up eight pages of notes, which is good, productive even. But really, it still leaves you wishing you could go back to your old routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home