Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Emotional Storm (with a little snow).

Some days you wake up and debate with yourself whether or not you should take that step out of bed. Sometimes you wake up in a mood that isn't pleasant, but you decide to get up, shower, and move on with your day, only to wish you hadn't. I couldn't shower because a load of laundry was in the wash, I couldn't get my cup of coffee because we had no coffee left. Usually this wouldn't bother me, but of course today it just seems much worse. So I manage to get out of the house, so I can get some work done, so that the school-part of my life doesn't fall apart too. Good news, I did manage to get some done, but really I was at school to wait for my yoga class to start. Bad news, my yoga class was cancelled so I gave up and did some groceries since my all-chocolate-no-nutrients-diet isn't working for me anymore. I was kind of content but still grumpy to be alone, while waiting in line at the cash when some kid tries to bite me. Yes, bite me...the kind of behaviour that makes you want to yell at the parents to "take a parenting class!", but don't. After groceries it was time to go back home; I attempted to make the most of the day but really, I am just happiest being in bed, with books, cell phone, lap top and movies.
Sounds depressing and dramatic doesn't it? Meh, a girls gotta vent and a girl sure has a hell of a lot of emotions to deal with.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM , Blogger atif said...

    I just glare menacingly at the kid, and then the parents. 9 times out of 10, they freak out.

    Remind me to send you the song "I hate love songs" by Gwar. Its seems like something you'd enjoy right around now.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home