"when she talks, she talks like she can handle it"
"Losing a spark does not mean a relationship is over. It means you've gone through the honeymoon stage and have decided to keep going by building a relationship that's important to you both."
Well, mid-terms are over for me. I accept full responsibility for the mark I get on this last one, Exceptional Children, which I had tonight. I chose to watch Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy over my academic studying, which just involved me staring at my desk anyway. My pathetic factor has decreased slightly as I managed to shower and leave the house today (boots and all); I had to, I had an exam. It's annoying how you think you're fine and then suddenly you're hit with reality and you realize that you can't pretend like nothing happend; you need time to mourn his loss (hehe). You can't avoid what happend so that is why I am allowing myself time to wallow until I wake up one morning with my "take action" attitude.
Well, mid-terms are over for me. I accept full responsibility for the mark I get on this last one, Exceptional Children, which I had tonight. I chose to watch Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy over my academic studying, which just involved me staring at my desk anyway. My pathetic factor has decreased slightly as I managed to shower and leave the house today (boots and all); I had to, I had an exam. It's annoying how you think you're fine and then suddenly you're hit with reality and you realize that you can't pretend like nothing happend; you need time to mourn his loss (hehe). You can't avoid what happend so that is why I am allowing myself time to wallow until I wake up one morning with my "take action" attitude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home