much too much.
So I wasn't going to post anything, because like they say "if you don't have anything nice/good to say, don't say it at all." I really need some sleep. I decided to go into work this morning, until noon, because I have a lot on my plate right now, but I was a tadd late because I didn't get to sleep until 4 and slept in. Anyway, I guess I didn't look too good (hey, I showered and wore presentable clothes), so one of the ladies I work with bought me breakfast, hehe. I thought that was very nice but it didn't decrease the tired-factor. Oh well, I managed although I was definitely moving at a slower rate than usual.
The final exam schedule is up and I end on the 22nd. I guess I have a lot of time to study.
I'll end this with some positives and things that I can look forward to in the near future, because it's time I do some positive thinking, or at least attempt to.
1. my need for shopping has stopped.
2. Jocelyne is coming home in 2 weeks (!)
3. My dad is coming to visit at the end of November.
It'll be nice to see them both, so I'm excited to spend some time with them. Have you ever been so lonely that even someone sitting beside you on the bus feels like company? It's gotten to that point so I'm going to have to start surrounding myself with people. I think I'll start this weekend.
The final exam schedule is up and I end on the 22nd. I guess I have a lot of time to study.
I'll end this with some positives and things that I can look forward to in the near future, because it's time I do some positive thinking, or at least attempt to.
1. my need for shopping has stopped.
2. Jocelyne is coming home in 2 weeks (!)
3. My dad is coming to visit at the end of November.
It'll be nice to see them both, so I'm excited to spend some time with them. Have you ever been so lonely that even someone sitting beside you on the bus feels like company? It's gotten to that point so I'm going to have to start surrounding myself with people. I think I'll start this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home