Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Thursday, November 09, 2006

nerdy and recluse.

So I feel more energetic than Monday. I think that I was still recovering from an all-nighter I pulled last week, but now I have everything (sleep patterns) under control. My blog has been lacking in the entry department this week, but I guess I don't really have anything interesting to say haha. I don't have any cool work stories, or hot profs to write about, or anything exciting happening, just very boring. And I really don't feel like complaining or ranting about anything so yeah, not much to talk about.

I have an academic advisor appointment today, to figure out what classes I need to take to finish my degree up. I guess I don't have anything exciting to say because this week, with no academic motivation, was me testing myself to see if I could force myself to do schoolwork when I really didn't want to. If I choose to take the 5 classes next semester, and working as much as I will be, I will definitely need to have the discipline to do my work when I have time off. I did pretty well actually. I'm working on this huge paper that's due on Tuesday. I thought we only had to do a study of one journal article but to my horror, I found out yesterday that we need 6. God. So that's what I'll be doing until then.

But Jocelyne is coming home this weekend! I don't think I've seen her since the summer...ah that's sad. All 'my girls' are away for school so it's been really hard staying in touch. Not that we lose touch, we're just all really busy so we don't get to talk as often as we'd like. Oh well, New Years get-to-gether is in the works for this year. Keltie you better be in Ottawa!! Ok I'm off to school. Enjoy the rest of the week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home