Untitled.
A typical Monday: quiet day at work, which made the day go by quite slowly. My boss kept nagging me because I couldn't sit still; I was always up walking around, so he sent me off with the guys to check out this project they were working on...some sort of security systems thing, because I wasn't getting anything done anyway. I guess when you have a lot on your mind, you fidget more, and you pace more, well, at least that's what i do. I've gone back to my old night-owl ways, which makes me having to get up early for work very difficult. No one wants to be standing at the bus stop at 6:50am when they've only gone to bed at 3.
I thought that I had everything back on track...school, work, my life. Funny thing is, this past week all the mental strength I had to improve those aspects of my life have faded out. You think you're fine, acting normal, but some things tell you otherwise. I think I should stop thinking now.
I think that I'm just tired.
I thought that I had everything back on track...school, work, my life. Funny thing is, this past week all the mental strength I had to improve those aspects of my life have faded out. You think you're fine, acting normal, but some things tell you otherwise. I think I should stop thinking now.
I think that I'm just tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home