Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just Breathe.

I came to the Carleton library to look for my damn articles because my computer at home was so slow. I saw Bev, which was nice...hadn't seen her in a little bit. We both agreed that the weather sucked and that we should be napping instead of at school. Oh well, work needs to be done. So I did find articles but I don't want to print them off here because I don't want to pay for it, but I can't go home because I have a hair cut to go to in an hour. I decided to look for an extra class to take next semester, and rearrange my schedule. Quite overwhelming looking at it now actually. I added an Anthropology course called Culture and Symbols; sounds ok, and it fit nicely into what I was working with. So I've accepted the fact that I probably won't be able to have a social life, or be able to leave my appartment (meh), so if people want to see me, they can always come visit. Hey, it might not even be as bad as I'm making it out to be anyway. So. I will be working Monday 8-4pm, class 6-9pm. Tuesday class 11:30-2:30 and 2:30-5:30. Wednesday class 2:30-5:30. Thursday work 8-4pm, class 6-9pm. Friday work 8-4pm. Weekends: recovery and repeat. Kind of scaring me now but I think that's because I'm worried about this paper. Anyhoo Sam just arrived at the library too hehe. OK must go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home