ZZzzz.
So I realize I've been MIA for a little bit...but I haven't had anything exciting to report or anything interesting happening in my life. To be honest, I've been quite the nerd, doing a lot of schoolwork and preparation for exams. So unlike me. I decided I didn't want to stress myself out with exams, so with a little time management and organization, I feel better. My week started off nicely but work has been really busy. Working in the 'real world' can be so annoying...it's just like high school in some cases. The office politics are hard to follow as some people talk to some people, while others don't. This kind of behaviour should really be avoided. I try to ignore it and keep to myself but I always seem to be in the middle because I talk to everyone....apparently this is a bad thing. Oh well.
I tried to do some studying today, but I got a cold yesterday, which made staying awake very difficult. Also, the timer on my oven kept going off and I couldn't make it stop. Well, I would make it stop and then it would just go off again. I thought that you just put it to zero or turn it to the right a bit, but no. So I called my mom and she thought it was hilarious but eventually I just unplugged the whole thing, which took a little effort. Who knew ovens were heavy?
For the time being, I will attempt to make a Top Ten Reasons Why...list because Bev and Dave's were so good. I will try to keep up with the posts as they are a great distraction from studying. We all need that.
I tried to do some studying today, but I got a cold yesterday, which made staying awake very difficult. Also, the timer on my oven kept going off and I couldn't make it stop. Well, I would make it stop and then it would just go off again. I thought that you just put it to zero or turn it to the right a bit, but no. So I called my mom and she thought it was hilarious but eventually I just unplugged the whole thing, which took a little effort. Who knew ovens were heavy?
For the time being, I will attempt to make a Top Ten Reasons Why...list because Bev and Dave's were so good. I will try to keep up with the posts as they are a great distraction from studying. We all need that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home