Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Saturday, March 03, 2007

' he was my kryptonite. '

Ew...ever wake up thinking 'did that actually happen?'. Anywho, I've been thinking as I write my Motivation paper, which is on self-efficacy in difficult circumstances...Guys...I tell you, they are everywhere when you don't want them to be. I've been trying to avoid the whole rebound/back-up/dating scene, and it hasn't been going too well. Until now, haha, I am fed up so I'm taking a time-out. It's so frustrating to have opportunities but you decide not to pursue them because you're the girl who likes someone who is incapable of giving you what you need out of a relationship and you've already used every piece of your self-esteem to keep them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home