smells fishy.
I don't know where the last couple of days have gone. Kev's in town with his new girlfriend, who is really cool. We managed to go skating on the canal and fit in two family dinners in so far. I worked the past two days, which seemed to be more demanding than usual...probably because there's a competition coming up for my position and I basically have to win it to keep my job. I have a three hour exam tomorrow for a potential job at Agriculture Canada, so I probably shouldn't have gone out tonight, but I think I needed to let loose a bit. For some reason since Monday morning I've just been feeling like nothing is going my way. My boss was all up in my face about an e-mail he got from a client who wasn't very happy, which doesn't make my boss very happy, and who gets bullied? The employees he works with. Anyway, I was in no mood to take it so I actually stood up for myself - very bold- and wouldn't have done it usually, but I did. I just told him he was making it a bigger deal than it was and that I didn't have time for it. Very simple and I think he got the point. I will make a great manager someday. Anyway, so after work I was still a little peeved, but I had a family dinner to go to, and Kev was supposed to pick me up, although he was late, so I sat in a snow bank for 20 minutes. I have no patience for late people. Today was better however I tried to make a nice salmon dinner that didn't go as planned. Can't even talk about that though lol. The week has started off really busy and looks like tomorrow will be too, with my exam and dad coming into town. I will have to find time for myself though, so I can keep a little sanity while trying to manage a chaotic schedule that's coming up, starting next week. I agreed to work four days a week now. What was I thinking?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home