Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Friday, January 12, 2007

'lonelily'

So. It's been quite the couple of weeks. I almost forgot my password to the Blog - it's been awhile. I haven't had a chance to really sit back and take everything in yet...School's been busy....school + work is crazy. I'm thinking of maybe dropping a class? I'm not sure. I just think it would help me gain some control of academics and work together. Anyway, so tonight I am not feeling too well....you know what happens when you're sick: you feel like you'll never be happy or healthy again. You got it. So I think I'm the loneliest I've ever been...it's a pretty miserable feeling actually and you'll do almost anything to make it stop. Even laundry. I decided to put some clothes in the wash as I had been digging into my grade 12 clothes this week. It's Friday night - I figured it would be quiet, and I wasn't disappointed. Although...I kinda was because I would have killed for company. Anyway, so I spent 15 minutes leaning over my washer, just thinking. Sometimes you don't know what you're thinking about until a question like ' so what do I do now?' comes to mind. On an episode of Rachael Ray a couple weeks ago, there was this Life Coach talking about making goals for yourself and how you're supposed to seperate them into categories such as school, work, relationship and you. I think it gives you an idea of what your priorities are and what's important to you. It gives you a good focus, maybe even a distraction. It's nice to know that you're working towards something.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wish I was there to keep you company babe :)

     
  • At 12:10 AM , Blogger jevy said...

    When I'm down, I look to Tony the Tiger for inspiration:

    "Theyyyyy're great!!!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home