the sounds of traffic and hammering in my head...
So this is me in my new place. I have this whole sense of calm and relaxation in me (except for RIGHT NOW because I was trying to sleep and Sam is obviously still cleaning her room for the 100th time). Anyway. It's nice being on my own...I love the change of scenery - I think it'll do me good. The change and the new year makes you think of all the things you want to change and what you want to do. I didn't make any new years resolutions because I'm pretty good at setting goals weekly but I still feel as though things have to change, except that I've been so fogged up with everything happening that I haven't been able to think too clearly this week. Hopefully as things settle and I move into the new routine of a new semester, I'll be able to put more things into perspective. In the mean time, I will just go with the flow.
I saw Cory tonight - the '1st ex'. It was nice to see him. He lives in TO and has a nice girfriend. He's happy and I'm happy for him. It's nice that we can get together for coffee, even after a year of not seeing each other. Sometimes it's worth it to be friends, because usually that person knows you more than anyone. You usually realize after the whole mess of breaking up, that time is what allows that healthy friendship to develop. It's all about patience.
Ok just talked to Sam. We had the whole ' let's-not-decide-to-nail-pictures-into-our-walls-at-1am talk'. I think I am going to attempt to go back to sleep so that I can have a chance of thinking clear later on today. Even though Corey and Mike are coming at 8am, I will try my darndest to sleep in.
I saw Cory tonight - the '1st ex'. It was nice to see him. He lives in TO and has a nice girfriend. He's happy and I'm happy for him. It's nice that we can get together for coffee, even after a year of not seeing each other. Sometimes it's worth it to be friends, because usually that person knows you more than anyone. You usually realize after the whole mess of breaking up, that time is what allows that healthy friendship to develop. It's all about patience.
Ok just talked to Sam. We had the whole ' let's-not-decide-to-nail-pictures-into-our-walls-at-1am talk'. I think I am going to attempt to go back to sleep so that I can have a chance of thinking clear later on today. Even though Corey and Mike are coming at 8am, I will try my darndest to sleep in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home