T minus five days.
2:40pm: study crash time.
I find late afternoons a very difficult period to study because I usually want to nap. I've done a fair amount of studying today but I still have plenty more. I decided to take a long break, maybe til after dinner because my brain just isn't retaining anything anymore. Damn those books.
This weekend has been pretty good, despite my three up-coming exams haunting me a little. Friday night Sam and I went to Canadian Tire to get our TV. Rule #3: make sure the tv will fit in the car before you purchase it. Turns out Civic's aren't the best vehicle to load things in so we had to call Steve to bring his van to bring it home. Thanks Steve! After that, I went home and studied, and then made it a fairly early night. Saturday I woke up early to get crackin on the books. I went to Timmy's to get a coffee and since it was quiet in there, I decided to just study there. I'm usually not very good studying in a 'noisy' environment but I think my concentration is improving - very handy. I went to my cousin Shauna's for dinner, which was in Munster Hamlet. It's a lot further than I thought it was...pretty much West, in the middle of nowhere. After that I went to Lawton's. It was really nice to see some of the guys (and Tara) who I haven't seen in a really long time. It was good to hang out for a bit. Matt and I went to see the Holiday, which I thought was pretty good. I was disappointed that it wasn't really about Christmas, but it still had a good story to it and made you feel good.
This week is going to FLY BY! With Linds, Jocelyne and Kev all coming home at the beginning of the week, and me with two exams Wednesday and one exam Friday, I think Friday night will be here before I know it. I can only hope anyway.
I find late afternoons a very difficult period to study because I usually want to nap. I've done a fair amount of studying today but I still have plenty more. I decided to take a long break, maybe til after dinner because my brain just isn't retaining anything anymore. Damn those books.
This weekend has been pretty good, despite my three up-coming exams haunting me a little. Friday night Sam and I went to Canadian Tire to get our TV. Rule #3: make sure the tv will fit in the car before you purchase it. Turns out Civic's aren't the best vehicle to load things in so we had to call Steve to bring his van to bring it home. Thanks Steve! After that, I went home and studied, and then made it a fairly early night. Saturday I woke up early to get crackin on the books. I went to Timmy's to get a coffee and since it was quiet in there, I decided to just study there. I'm usually not very good studying in a 'noisy' environment but I think my concentration is improving - very handy. I went to my cousin Shauna's for dinner, which was in Munster Hamlet. It's a lot further than I thought it was...pretty much West, in the middle of nowhere. After that I went to Lawton's. It was really nice to see some of the guys (and Tara) who I haven't seen in a really long time. It was good to hang out for a bit. Matt and I went to see the Holiday, which I thought was pretty good. I was disappointed that it wasn't really about Christmas, but it still had a good story to it and made you feel good.
This week is going to FLY BY! With Linds, Jocelyne and Kev all coming home at the beginning of the week, and me with two exams Wednesday and one exam Friday, I think Friday night will be here before I know it. I can only hope anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home