Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Thursday, December 07, 2006

If you're life was a soundtrack...

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits: I Hope You Dance - Leanne Womack
Waking up: Someone Like Me - Atomic Kitten
First Day at Highschool: Into the Ocean - Blue October
Falling In Love: Before He Cheats - Carrie Unerwood
Fight Song: Stupid Boy - Keith Urban
Breaking Up: I'm Not Missing You - Stacie Orrico
Prom: Me and You - Cassie
Life: Lips of an Angel - Hinder
Mental Breakdown: Stupid Girls - Pink
Driving: Something More - Sugarland
Flashback: Perfect - Sara Evans
Getting Back Together: Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
Wedding: Long Way To Happy - Pink
Birth of Child: Over My Head - the Fray
Final Battle: Gunnin' - Hedley
Death Scene: I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
Funeral Song: Gallery - Mario Vasquez
End Credits: P.S I love you - The All-American Rejects

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM , Blogger Dave said...

    haha, cool! I'm so doing this when i get home

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Jen Read said...

    Hehe, it's fun! It passes the time and songs come up that you forgot you even had!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home