Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

work hard, play hard: that's the deal.

Today was the first full day that I had a chance to study for my exam tomorrow- Psychology of Women. I made a point to look at my notes all weekend, you know, to keep things fresh. I was fairly productive with getting things done, with various breaks to keep me from getting bored or tired. I managed to do a run on the treadmill, which felt really good. For some reason running didn't seem boring like it has been feeling to me lately. Hmmm I'll keep that in mind. I also started packing. My closest was getting filled with piles of clothes, bags and random things, so I thought organizing and packing things up would help. You never know how much stuff you have until it's all layed out in front of you. I'm going to try to take as little as possible with me when I move so that I can prevent 'junk pile-up' from happening in the future.

I don't think I've completely crossed over into 'study mode' but I am getting there. All the Christmas movies/shows and excitment have taken me off-course. My biggest thing is to minimize stress. So, studying hard will leave time to have a little fun too. I say this because Signal Hill is coming to OTT this weekend again, and it is a perfect opportunity to hang out and relax. Til then, I will try to maintain focus on tomorrow's exam and break with a new episode of My Boys tonight (Bev, you're right, very good show!)

Things To Look Forward To:

PERSEC/Physical Security Christmas party hosted by Rob Dixon: December 14th
Health Canada Security Christmas party: December 15th at Malone's
December 14, 15, and 16: Signal Hill at Gracies East
December 18th: Jocelyne home.
December 18th or 19th: Lindsay home.
December 19th: Kev home.
December 22nd: done exams.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holy office Christmas party look at you, eh? I love that.

    Lindsay home = December 19 = the beginning of Linds-Jen BFF ridiculousness

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger - bev - said...

    haha isn't it a good show?? I've watched them all so far I think. It's my study break too :)

    Good luck with the rest of your exams!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home