Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Friday, January 26, 2007

dinner parties are fun.

So I'm up late even though I have to work tomorrow. Diana had a party tonight because Signal Hill is in town (!) and believe it or not, her and her friends know who they are (because they are that good). Anyway, so after I got back from the party (which was a lot of fun, even though I didn't make it out to see the band) I realized I missed the new episode of Men in Trees so Sam and I are currently watching it, after we put some more pictures up on our walls.
Work has been CRAZY. Seriously chaotic. I'm the only one in Canada processing these types of security screenings for Health and I'm PART TIME. I'm so behind now. We hired this new woman to help me out but she's called in sick all week. My boss has even got people coming in on Saturday to work on stuff. Luckily he's letting me take that day 'off'. Anyway I am just plugging away at it and doing what I can do. I have a feeling I'm going to be a tadd slow tomorrow though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home