Jen's Life - This is Me.

"A bittergirl is not really bitter. She has crawled though the trenches of heartbreak hell and come through seasoned, experienced, wiser, and funnier. She can take on the world again with her sense of humour intact and a raft of good stories to tell."

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Robitussin, don't let me down tonight...

Well I must say that the weekend ended nicely. I fought through Friday's negativity and am feelin' good, despite the nagging cough. Saturday Sam and I did errands and since misery loves company, I went over to my friend Diana's house to watch movies that night. She too, is fighting a cold so we enjoyed each other's company while feeling, well, sick. Anyway, despite the description, it was really fun. Today was low key as I did nothing really. My mom and grandpa came over for coffee, which was nice because my grandpa hadn't seen the place yet. After that I spent the evening making lunches for the week and cleaning up a bit. These kind of days are always good to do some thinking and mental organization...apparently it's not a one-day process...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home